If you want to grow in your relationship with Jesus, you need to have intentional relationships with people who have the same goal—and a Community Group is the ideal place for that. In a Community Group, eight to twelve adults in the same stage of life and area of town meet regularly for a year or more to pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships. You’ll be encouraged to live out the truths you discover in the Bible as you encourage others to do the same.
We offer Community Groups for adults in various stages of life:
- Married Groups include couples in the same stage of life—newly married, without children, with children, and empty nesters.
- Men’s Groups are made up entirely of single men or a mix of men at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Women’s Groups are made up of single women or a mix of women at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
Basic information to know:
- Groups typically meet three out of four weeks in a month.
- Most of our groups meet socially over the holidays and summer.
- Each group starts with provided curriculum and then chooses the next topic of interest.
If you are interested in joining a Community Group, please fill out the form below and someone will contact you.